Recommended activities in Dahab (Town in Egypt)
- On the Sinai Peninsula southeast coast sits the little Egyptian town of Dahab. During our Egypt tours, it is a crucial tourist site. Dahab offers a variety of activities, including windsurfing, kitesurfing, diving, and snorkeling. Many Bedouin tribes have settled in the town, adding to the Egypt luxury tours of Dahab.
The sea wind in Dahab
Dahab is very lovely because of the sea breeze that flows through it. Apart from the very stunning surroundings, the folks are warm and hospitable. There are attractions in our Egypt travel packages for every type of visitor, from the glistening seas to the mighty mountains. Dahab is the ideal location if you're searching for one-of-a-kind Egypt spiritual tours. It's simple to just relax and take in the breathtaking vistas, but there are also lots of things to keep you occupied. Dahab is a fantastic choice for your Egypt day tours, regardless of your interests diving, trekking, or just relaxing on the beach. Even If you're looking for different Egypt adventure tours, Dahab has that too. There are plenty of activities to get your heart pumping, from windsurfing to kitesurfing, and of course, no Dahab day tours would be complete without a visit to the famous Blue Hole.
Top sights in Dahab
There are many activities you can do in Dahab, but here are some of the best:
1. Scuba Diving: Dahab is world-renowned for its scuba diving. There are over 50 dive sites within easy reach of the town, and something to suit all levels of experience through our Egypt budget tours. The most popular dive sites include the Blue Hole, Lighthouse Reef, and Abu Galum Protectorate.
2. Snorkeling: If you don't want to dive, then snorkeling is another great way to explore the underwater world around Dahab. There are many beautiful reefs to discover in our Egypt Easter tours, and you might even spot some turtles or dolphins!
3. Windsurfing: Dahab is one of the best places in the world to windsurf, thanks to its strong winds and sheltered lagoon. Beginners can take lessons at one of the many surf schools in town, during our Egypt Classic tours surfers can head out into the open water and enjoy some spectacular waves.
4. Hiking: The rugged landscapes around Dahab offer some great hiking opportunities. One popular hike is up Mount Sinai (also known as Jabal Musa), which takes around two hours to reach the summit. If you are interested in trying this new challenge, book our day trip to Mount Sinai and St catherine. From here, you can enjoy stunning views over the
Where to stay in Dahab
The most popular area to stay in Dahab is Laguna Beach, where you'll find a variety of hotels, restaurants, and cafes that are included in our Egypt trips. If you're looking for a more relaxed atmosphere, head to Mashraba Village or Assalah Village. Both of these areas offer stunning views of the Red Sea and are great for snorkeling and diving. For those who want to be close to all the action, downtown Dahab is the place to be. However, it is well worth taking the time to explore all Egypt adventure tours.
How to get to Dahab
The easiest way to get to Dahab is by taking a bus or shared taxi from Sharm el-Sheikh. The journey takes around 1-2 hours. There are also plenty of car rental companies in Sharm el-Sheikh if you want to drive yourself.
If you’re coming from Cairo, there are a few different options for getting to Dahab. You can take a direct flight from Cairo Airport transfer, which takes around 1 hour and 15 minutes, or you can take an overnight bus from Cairo.
Dahab is a place that you won't forget once you've left. It's a location where the wind from the sea sweeps you away and the sun sinks into the water. You can't help but fall in love with Dahab since it is a location where time seems to have stopped. Thus, don't wait and reserve your preferred Egypt travel packages right now.