Thing That Will Inspire You To Travel To Egypte
Egypt is not just about Cairo; in fact, it has more to see outside of its capital.
THINGS THAT WILL Inspire YOU TO TRAVEL TO EGYPT
• Environmental Therapy in Aswan
• Felucca Rides On The Nile In Cairo
Find Felucca Rides On The Nile In Cairo
• menaville resort and spa in safaga This is a great place for patients suffering from diseases through a highly trained & qualified team of professionals who tailor specific treatment programs according to each patient’s case.
• Snorkeling, Diving & Wreck Diving Spots (Ras Muhammed in Sharm El-Sheikh) Ras Muhammad witnesses the annual migration of several marine species, in addition to stunning mangroves, and coral reefs with a diversity of vertebrate and invertebrate species.
• Blue Hole in Dahab known as the most dangerous and deadliest on earth, The reason why it’s dangerous is that the dive is so deep,
• The Fjord in Taba An amazing beach and diving spot, offering crystal clear water,
• Ras Shitan formed which is on the two sides of a huge rock.
• Fantastic Egyptian food
• The Khan al-Khalili showcase in Cairo is one of the Middle East's biggest bazaars and is loaded up with copper, flavors, alabaster, silver, and fragrances.
• Alexandria was the spot for well off Europeans to relax in the 1930s. Despite the fact that the city is well-past it's brilliant time, Alexandria makes for an intriguing visit since the city has an amazingly unique vibe from other Egyptian refers to. You'll feel like you've been shipped back in time as you walk the through the avenues fixed with lovely, though rundown, European style structures.